Is it possible to use blogging to generate quality leads for your business? The answer is yes: if the contents are of a high level and proposed through a correct digital marketing strategy, they can contribute to the so-called lead generation .
As you certainly know, lead generation is defined as that activity – or that series of marketing actions – aimed at obtaining contacts from users potentially interested in your product or service. Basically, an approach to intercept a slice of users up to that moment not conveyed in your purchasing process.
To give life to a successful lead generation, it is possible to rely on different digital marketing methods and the blog is one of them.
But in what way?
Lead generation and corporate blog? Password: quality
The quality of the content you publish on the company blog can help generate leads and therefore potential customers for your business. In fact, it will serve, first of all, to define the authority of your brand in your business sector, to engage and interest users, to accumulate contacts (for example by subscribing to the blog), to generate shares and to increase brand awareness. .
Quality content will need to take into account a number of factors :
- The tone of voice : communicating in the right way, with the right language for your audience of users is the first step to keep their attention high.
- The topics : identifying those that can be considered really interesting for your users is essential. Writing a corporate blog that exclusively involves those who work in the company is never the right solution.
- Solve problems : identifying and solving potential problems of your readers through tips, tips and tutorials will allow you to increase your reputation and generate trust.
- Knowing and integrating different media : walls of text, even if perhaps very interesting in substance, do not involve at all on a visual level, but on the contrary they bore or even frighten the reader. This is why good corporate blog content generates leads if it is also aesthetically interesting, with images, videos, infographics.
- Premium content : your blog readers can turn into prospects if they feel particularly understood and pampered by your company and have the perception of being important to you. For this reason, offering high quality premium content, freely downloadable in the face of a simple registration action on the blog, can significantly contribute to lead generation.
- Beware of monotony : we are sure that there are topics that you like more than others. But are you sure that those who read you also like them? Be careful not to suffocate your audience with monothematic or very similar content to each other. Variety and flexibility can contribute to your success exponentially.
- Remember mobile : in a historical moment in which smartphones and tablets are the lions of the internet jungle, creating a corporate blog that is not responsive or not properly designed for mobile users could be a sensational misstep. So be careful!
What we have proposed to you are just some of the numerous indications and strategies that will allow you to transform your corporate blog into a tool for lead generation .
Do you want to discuss with us a customized project for your digital strategy? We are waiting for you in Naxa !