Do you know the best surgeon to have authentic low-level laser therapy? Yes for this we will highly recommend Dr Sachin Sharda of the Jaipur Skin City clinic as being the best Hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur. Dr Sachin is the best hair transplant in Jaipur and has performed several surgeries. He has accomplished much in his career. He has a very compassionate nature and achieved much in the fields of hair transplant and skin surgeries.
What is LLLT Hair Transplant Therapy – Dr Sachin Sharda
Low-powered (cold) lasers generate laser light which is known to provide light energy to all the hair roots which accelerates the growth of hair. The laser light is known as LLLT or Low-Level Laser Therapy. LLLT is many a time included under a wider definition of ‘Phototherapy’ or photo-biomodulation which is known as Low-Level Light Therapy. Dr Sachin Sharda is the name that emerges when we talk about the best hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur.
What is Low-Level-Laser Light?
Simply stated, it is compressed light of a wavelength from the cold, red part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. It is different from natural light in that it is one precise colour; it is coherent (it travels in a straight line), monochromatic (a single wavelength), and columnated (it concentrates its beam in a defined location or spot). Dr Sachin Sharda ranks as the hair transplant in Jaipur Pink city by most people.
How does Low-Level-Laser Therapy Work by Dr Sachin Sharda
Infrared light increases cellular metabolism, blood circulation, and oxygen supply to the follicles in the scalp and converts 70% of hairs from the resting phase to the growing phase. Dr Sachin Sharda (hair specialist doctor) being the best hair transplant in Jaipur does the surgeries so well.
(Cold) Laser light Treatment Protocol/Duration
Hair growth using LLLT is not a one-time ‘fix’ for hair loss. It must be repeated at intervals to maintain results. Typically, 2- 3 sessions per week for a half-hour are given for approximately 4 to 6 months to reverse hair thinning/loss, and effectively grow new healthy hair.
Once hair growth is achieved, a ‘maintenance’ schedule of 1 to 2 sessions per week is strongly recommended to maintain new growth, and keep the hair looking healthier, fuller, and more vibrant.
What are the Benefits of LLLT Hair Transplant in Jaipur?
- The progression of loss of hair is stopped
- Augments the supply of blood to the scalp
- Accelerates the hair follicles
- Increases the elasticity and strength of hair
Is there any Risk of LLLT Therapy?
No. LLLT meets all international safety standards and legislative specifications of a “non-significant risk” product and is classified as a Class IIIA cosmetic laser.
- Low-Level Laser Therapy is non-invasive.
- There is no burning,
- No UV radiation,
- No pain or discomfort to the patient.
- Patients are immediately able to resume their regular activities.
Some Facts about LLLT Therapy by Dr Sachin Sharda
- Most common Non-Surgical Hair Loss treatment in the world.
- Proven Technology to regrow hair since 1967.
- USFDA approved technique.
- Over 200 research publications & 6 human clinical trials.
- #1 Recommended Non-Surgical Hair Loss treatment by USA Physicians.
- No side effects; Completely Safe, holistic, non-invasive.
- 90% of patients see a stabilization of hair loss and 50% see regrowth of new hair
Why Choose Dr Sachin Sharda for PRP Hair Loss Treatment?
Dr Sachin Sharda(hair specialist doctor) is an eminent doctor and is famous for providing the latest technique treatment to their clients. He provides the best world-class treatment to clients in India. Also now the LLLT therapy has been added in the Hair Fall stabilization for the hair loss of the male as well as the female pattern.
What do you get at Jaipur Skincity?
- We now offer the latest LLLT technology that is specially designed and uniquely crafted to cover the scalp most effectively. Also, the canopy of the inner helmet is there to conform to the main contour and also for the scalp curvature. This will ensure the consistency and also the equal distribution of the LED lights and the low-level laser to obtain the most optimum results.
- Patients are now being treated nicely at the clinic. To comfortably eradicate the problem of hair loss the client has to sit comfortably under lasers. To the scalp, this will deliver phototherapy in a much more gentle manner.
- No discomfort or pain is caused by the main therapy. Although Scalp-tingling is the main problem reported by some of the patients.
- The brushes and the laser combs don’t provide full scalp coverage. LLLT technology is much hands-free. And doesn’t have any manual movement for the incorporation of the additional activities such as listening to music.
- Dr Sachin Sharda has performed more than 3000 skin and hair surgeries and treated lakhs of clients from all over the country India. He has acclaimed the title being the best hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur city due to his excellent quality of service in the field of the medical industry.
- Dr Sachin Sharda (hair specialist doctor) has a very caring and sympathetic attitude towards his clients. He treats his patients with extra care and with updated treatment technologies. All these things make him popular among the people.
- Dr Sachin Sharda is a well likeable doctor and the majority of the city residents like his treatment methodologies.
Today is the time when every patient has the aspiration to get treatment from the best hair transplant in Jaipur. Finding an efficient hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur can be a tedious task for all. The low-level laser therapy is being offered by Dr Sachin Sharda who is the best hair specialist doctor. He is an expert surgeon and the most renowned hair specialist doctor in Jaipur city.JaipurSkinCity is an authentic and trusted clinic to have skin and hair treatments at very reasonable costs. We highly recommend this clinic as here the best and finest treatment is provided.
Leave a Reply