When it comes to going cashless, credit cards are one of the most important instruments. Credit cards allow you to get the most out of your money by allowing you to spend and save wisely. At the same time, these cards provide you with additional time to settle your past-due obligations. You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking the best credit cards in India. However, remember to check your credit score before applying for a credit card. Check free Credit score on many of the available financial portals. Before you apply, have a look at the benefits and features of credit cards in India in 2021.
THE ICICI PLATINUM CREDIT CARD
- The card is free to use for the rest of your life and covers almost every purchase you make. This is a versatile card that may be used on a regular basis. It stands out because of its large number of ongoing promotions with firms such as EaseMyTrip, Croma, Tata Cliq, Samsung, Flipkart, Grofers, and others.
- There are no membership or annual fees.
- It provides customers with a variety of unique online discounts.
- PAYBACK is a rewards programme that takes a number of brands as well as achievement points. It has collaborated with some of India’s most well-known businesses.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: When you swipe your credit card at an ICICI merchant services swipe machine, you can get a 1% fuel cost waiver on gasoline transactions up to INR 4,000 at HPCL outlets.
- Eligibility- You must have a fixed deposit of at least 20000 INR with ICICI Bank for a duration of at least 180 days.
KEY FEATURES OF THE HDFC MONEYBACK CARD –
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs 150 spent. For every Rs. 150 spent online, earn 2X Reward Points, or 4 Reward Points. * Receive a Rs. 500 gift certificate per quarter on purchases of Rs. 50,000. Each year, you can earn up to Rs. 2,000 in gift certificates.
- The cost of joining/renewing membership is Rs. 500 + applicable taxes.
- Self-employed Indian nationals must be at least 21 years old and no older than 65 years old, with an annual income ceiling of ITR > 6.0 lakhs. Salaried Indian nationals must be at least 21 years old and no older than 60 years old, with a gross monthly income of at least Rs 25,000 per month.
CITIBANK CASH BACK CREDIT CARD
- You can get cash back on practically every transaction with the Citibank Cash Back Credit Card.
- There is a 500 INR annual cost, but no membership fee. In addition, new cardholders will receive a discount of INR 3,300.
- When you buy cinema tickets and pay your phone and utility bills, you’ll get 5% cashback.
- All other transactions will earn you 0.5 percent cashback.
- You’ll get a 15% discount if you eat at one of their partner restaurants.
- At Indian Oil locations, a 1% fuel fee waiver is offered.
- Cashback is automatically credited.
- The monthly return on investment is 3.40 percent.
- To receive the card, you must have a monthly salary of 25000 INR.
HDFC’S REGALIA CREDIT CARD
- If you spend in a range of methods and want to be reimbursed for it, the HDFC Regalia credit card is ideal.
- The annual charge is INR 2,500, plus an additional INR 2,500 renewal fee. If you spend more than INR 3 lakh in a year, the renewal charge is waived.
- When you enlist and pay the annual renewal price, you will receive 2500 reward points.
- You will have free access to the lounge for a period of 12 hours.
- For every INR 150 spent, you will receive four reward points.
- Get protection for emergency hospitalisation in a distant place as well as accidental death while flying.
- You can utilise your reward points in a variety of ways.
SIMPLYSAVE SBI CARD
- A low-cost lifestyle credit card with a low annual fee.
- Renewal fees are waived for milestone purchases.
- In everyday expenditure categories, reward points are acquired more quickly.
- Bonus reward points are accessible within 60 days of card activation.
- You can earn 10x reward points on movie tickets, department store purchases, grocery purchases, and dining out. For every Rs.100 spent in all other categories, you’ll get 1 reward point.
The credit cards listed above are the most popular. Credit cards can be applied for both online and in person at a branch. To apply for best credit cards in India , however, you must have a good CIBIL score. A strong CIBIL score is critical for obtaining a credit card since lenders use your credit score to assess your repayment capabilities and financial history. If you want a hassle-free credit card application, keep your credit score up to date.
Read: What All You Get At Ifvod Tv?
Leave a Reply