Summer has here, and while many states’ coronavirus bans are lifting, many of your favourite pastimes are likely still off the table. Even the most introverted of us will go stir crazy at some point now that the weather is so wonderful outside — especially if you have kids cooped up indoors. You can also watch movies filmlinks4u and get trending movies list.
The good news is that the internet is reacting by providing more social gathering alternatives than ever before, including free online concerts (more on that below) and ways to build your own feeling of community even if you live alone. In the coming weeks, if you’re self-quarantined or practising social distancing, we’ve rustled up some of our favourite ways to keep engaged.
- Make a call to a friend – A friend or loved one can be texted, called, Facetimed, Zoomed, or Skyped! This could also be an excellent opportunity to reconnect with someone with whom you’ve lost touch — Many people are likely to be feeling detached or lonely, so why not call out to a long-lost friend?
- Read that book you’ve had on your shelf since 2006 – Now is a great time to sit down and relax with a good book.
- Exercise at home – Calf raises on the stairs, pushups in the corridor, planks in the bedroom, kitchen star leaps… Make an effort to be inventive and start focusing on your health. You might even emerge out of solitude looking and feeling fitter than you have ever been if you put in some effort and dedication.
- Watch a TV show that a buddy recommended (but you never got around to watching) – Now is the perfect moment to binge and enjoy both paid and free streaming services. You might discover that these well-liked shows are worthwhile: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Black Mirror, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Married at First Sight, Shameless, or Love Is Blind are some of the most popular shows on television today. You can also watch movies on dongamovies.
- Compose a poem, a song, or a novel! Now is a great time to get creative, so pull out your notebook and start writing (or fingers to keyboard). Even if you don’t have a million people watching your masterpiece, self-expression is powerful. Sharing your creative work with friends and family can be immensely rewarding and a healthy way to let off steam.
- Interact with Nature – Stage 3 restrictions allow for exercise in a natural setting, so there’s no better time than now to go exploring in the woods near your home. While adventuring, keep a safe distance from other people — consider this a solo expedition. You can use Google Maps or ask a buddy to help you find the ideal location. Put on your running shoes, fbisd skyward turn up favourite adventure music, and go for it! Bring your phone, and don’t forget to snap a photo for Instagram or Facebook… Because everyone enjoys seeing nature posts on their newsfeed — it makes them feel good!
- Reactivate your subscription to an online game – Isolation is occurring in numerous sections of the planet, which may go unnoticed by gamers all around the world.