Sunscreen is essential for everyone who lives under the Australian sun, even your canine companion. Meanwhile, Australia has the most significant amounts of Ultraviolet rays and the highest incidence of skin cancer worldwide, which is widely acknowledged.
Even though dogs of all colours can get sunburnt, those with pale coats and hair are more prone to it. Meanwhile, good quality dog rashies in Australia offer all-day sun protection for small to medium-sized dogs. In the market, multiple designs are also crafted for fashionable puppies who want to make a statement in the canine fashion world. So, when protecting your pet from the sun, rashies vests are your best bet. Besides, dog rashies come in all shapes and sizes, so you’re sure to find one that fits your pooch well!
Purchasing Dog Rashies: What’s the Point?
- Protect your pet’s skin from the sun’s harmful rays with these UPF 50+-certified rashies.
- Australian swimsuit style: Features flat stitched detailing and distinctive prints.
- Recycled plastic bottles are used in this product’s construction, which means it helps with lessening the impact of plastics on the environment.
- You may keep a close check on your dog: Make your dog stand out from the crowd by dressing it in a bright colour. Moreover, your dog’s fur is protected from the sand, making wash time faster after a day at the beach. Being fashionable while protecting your skin from the sun has never been easier!
- Select your dog’s size from the given choices, then wait for the excellent delivery to come to your door; it’s that easy.
Are You Confused About What Size to Go for?
A sizing chart can help you determine the ideal size for your dog. Meanwhile, most stores also provide free size exchanges if you don’t find the right size.
Also, read about house painting Melbourne.
The dog rashies in Australia you just bought aren’t complete without a matching collar and leash. So while you’re there, don’t forget to check out other excellent beach accessories, like:
- Disposable hand towels: Full-sized microfibre towels are ideal for drying off after a swim, a day at the beach, or even a bath.
- In the spirit of the beach, bandanas are made by hand and draped beautifully. A puppuccino and playing date are excellent ways for your pet to spend time with its friends!
- Wet bags are a must-have for those weekend getaways that will be wet and wild. It’s much easier to bring your dog’s damp dog rashie jacket home in one of our wet bags than in plastic bags.
Here’s why it’s critical to keep your dog out of the sun and out of harm’s way:
- Dogs’ skin can become swollen and irritated from sunburn, which can be highly uncomfortable.
- Skin cancer can occur in dogs who have been overexposed to the sun.
- Itchy and dry skin and hair loss can result from sunburn on portions of the body with little to no hair cover.
- As the body’s temperature increases, so do the risk of heatstroke. Symptoms of heatstroke include weakness, confusion, and even organ failure in extreme situations.
Sunscreen may be necessary for some breeds because of their shorter hair and lighter skin, making them more vulnerable to the sun. As such, avoiding a very sunny day is among the best methods to keep your pet safe from the sun. During hot weather, especially for more vulnerable breeds, you should restrict their time in the sun to avoid overheating and dehydration.
Leave a Reply