vivo smartphones have taken the Indian mobile industry by storm. vivo experienced a spectacular growth of 61 per cent in 2021 in terms of sales in India. The brand now has a presence in all price categories, including the budget, mid-range, flagship segments.
Recently, the brand introduced the vivo V23 series with high-end features and a dual front camera setup. These handsets also come with a unique colour-changing back panel and a host of other cool features.
As you can see, a vivo phone is one of the most desirable handsets today. Let’s look at some great vivo phones and check out 5 easy ways to buy them.
5 easy ways to get a fantastic vivo phone
1- Budget: First things first, make sure that the smartphone you are going to buy will burn a hole in your pocket, and then move on to other factors like looks and features. vivo V21 is one such mid-range handset that will meet all your requirements.
2- Requirement: Suppose you are a basic user and can easily do with a smartphone with 4 GB RAM. In this case, there is no need for you to spend extra on an 8 GB RAM device. On the other hand, if a powerful camera is your priority, you need to focus on a model with a powerful set of optical sensors.
3- Design: Going for a vivo mobile means you will be spoilt for choice. You need to shortlist a handset based on its design and form factor. Depending on your preference, you can go for a large screen model or a compact and lightweight device.
4- Display: You must choose a bright display that does not strain your eyes. You can go for an IPS LCD or an AMOLED display, which are the most popular currently. Remember that smartphones with AMOLED displays are costlier than smartphones with IPS LCDs.
5 – Chipset: There is stiff competition between Qualcomm and MediaTek in this space. Be sure of which one you need in terms of performance. If you are into gaming, then a vivo mobile with a Qualcomm processor would be a good fit for you, as most games are optimized to run on them.
Read: Best Acer Gaming Laptop You Choose From in 2022.
Let’s look at some of the best vivo phones you can buy today.
vivo V21 5G
- One of the best mid-range smartphones with 5G connectivity.
- Packs a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a standard 60 Hz refresh rate.
- Runs on a MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor and is based on Android 11 OS.
- Powered by a 4,000mAh battery that supports 33W flash charging support.
- 8 GB RAM coupled with 256 GB internal storage for fast performance.
- Triple rear camera setup (64MP + 8MP + 2MP) and a 44MP front camera for selfies.
vivo V23 pro
- Flaunts a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with amazing pixels resolution.
- Based on Android 12 OS and powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 1200 Processor.
- Comes equipped with 12 GB RAM paired with 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage.
- Rocks Primary Camera: 108 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP.
- Sports a dual front camera setup (50MP + 8MP).
- Draws power from a 4300 mAh capacity battery with 44W fast charging.
- This vivo V23 pro is the preferred model for Indian users.
- Features a 6.58-inch FHD+ display.
- Packs 8 GB RAM paired with 128 GB onboard storage (expandable up to 1 TB via microSD card).
- Flaunts a triple rear camera setup (50MP + 2MP + 2MP) and a 16MP selfie snapper.
- Powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 processor.
- Runs on Android 11 OS.
- Includes a 5,000 mAh battery that can go on for a whole day even after extensive use.
Summary: A vivo mobile will enhance your smartphone experience without denting your bank balance. vivo phones have become quite popular with Indian users with powerful hardware and innovative features. If you are looking for a new handset, we highly recommend the vivo V21, one of the bestselling mid-range mobiles in the country. Check out our guide to learn more about the top vivo handsets you can currently purchase.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for the best vivo mobile phones.
You can also get vivo V21 on No Cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing the best vivo mobile phones in India
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy vivo 5g mobile phones hassle-free on No Cost EMIs.
The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once. And you can also use coupon codes when purchasing Vivo 5G mobile phones to save money.